Official Posting Page
- City Council agendas and meetings may be found here
- City of Dacono ordinances may be found here
- City of Dacono land use matters may be found here
- City of Dacono Planning and Zoning Commission agendas and minutes may be found here @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
CITY OF DACONO EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
UTILITY BILLING CLERK
Posted: February 10, 2021
The City of Dacono is currently accepting applications for a Utility Billing Clerk. Individuals interested in applying for this position will be responsible for customer service and accounting activities related to the City’s utility billing system and Water Department. Key responsibilities include accepting and posting payments to utility accounts, preparing statements, notices, and letters, and handling inquiries and complaints from customers. In addition, employee will assist Public Works with meter set-up and maintenance issues and assist the Finance Director with other clerical duties as needed.
Interested candidates must have a combination of education and experience to at least a high school diploma/GED and three years of billing, bookkeeping and related customer service experience; be proficient in Microsoft Office suite of products and basic data entry programs (ADG knowledge a plus).
The City offers an excellent benefits package including health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, as well as a non-contributory pension plan (8% of wages). Starting pay range will be between $18.41-$22.12 hourly depending on experience and qualifications. Applications will be accepted through February 22, 2021 .
- Visit https://www.cityofdacono.com/923/Human-Resources to download an employment application
- E-mail application along with your resume and cover letter to kstroh@CityofDacono.com.
- Mail application, resume, and cover letter to :
City of Dacono
Attn: Finance Director
PO Box 186
Dacono, CO 80514
- Fax to 303-833-5528 Attn: Finance Director
PLEASE NOTE: To be considered for this position you must complete a City of Dacono application. A complete job description can be found by visiting https://www.cityofdacono.com/923/Human-Resources