Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19)
For the latest information regarding the Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19), see the following resources:
Questions about the virus and those seeking medical advice should contact health professionals.
- Call CO Help at 303-389-1687 or 1-877-462-2911
- Email COHELP@RMPDC.org, for answers in English and Spanish to your COVID-19 questions.
As of March 10, Governor Polis declared a State of Emergency in Colorado which will open up access to additional resources to help slow the spread of COVID-19.
The best thing you can do right now is encourage your family and friends to stay home. This will help reduce the spread. Also, practice good hygiene and social distancing in order to keep yourself and others safe -- especially vulnerable populations like older Coloradans and those with underlying health conditions:
- Stay at home unless it’s absolutely necessary to leave your home.
- If you do have to leave your home, wear a cloth face covering or a mask.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing. If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol.
- If someone at your home is sick, avoid sharing dishes, drinking glasses, cups, eating utensils, towels, or bedding with other people in your home. After using these items, wash them thoroughly with soap and water.
How to Give Back
Please visit Help Colorado Now to donate to the COVID-19 Relief Fund or sign up to be a volunteer. Get involved today -- your state needs you!