- Our Community
- Music & Spirits Festival
- About Us
- Vendor Booths: Non-Food
Vendor Booths: Non-Food
- The Music & Spirits Festival is held regardless of weather. No fees will be refunded.
- 5,000-6,000 people attend the festival throughout the day. The heaviest attendance period is between 5:00pm-10:00pm. Vendors are encouraged to stay during the entire event.
- Vendor booth set up is 12:00pm-1:30pm.
- Vendor parking is limited to designated areas. Parking next to booths is prohibited. Vehicles must be moved after loading/unloading.
- The City of Dacono reserves the right to refuse any booths or shut down any booths the day of the event. The sale of toy guns, fireworks, stink bombs, or any projectile items is strictly prohibited. Booth operators offering these items for sale will be asked to leave their booth immediately with no refunds given. The Dacono Police Department will be enforcing this with no exceptions.
- Booths are not insured by the City of Dacono. The City of Dacono is not liable for any injuries suffered by individuals or damages to booths or inventory.
- Booth spaces are 10X10 and $60.00 each. Booths larger than 10X10 will be considered multiple spaces and be charged accordingly.
- No tables, chairs or awnings are provided.
- Sandbags, cement buckets or the equivalent ARE required in securing tents and are not provided by the City of Dacono. Booth vendors without safety features will NOT be allowed to set up. Wind gusts are common on Centennial Field.
- Electricity is available but limited (one outlet is $25.00.) Booth vendors must provide their own extension cords, power strips and pay electrical costs.
- Vendor exclusivity will not be guaranteed.
- All booth vendors MUST clean booth areas before leaving. All trash MUST be placed in receptacles.
- No one is allowed to walk around Centennial Field passing out information or selling products.
- Booth vendors are responsible for collecting and remitting all applicable sales tax to the State of Colorado and to the City of Dacono.