- Our Community
- Events & Fun
- Music & Movie Summer Series
- Food Trucks & Vendors
Food Trucks & Vendors
Music & Movies
The City of Dacono hosts a summer Music & Movies series throughout the summer and invites food trucks and food vendors to apply.
Summer 2023 Music & Movies dates are:
- June 10
- July 8
- September 9
Set-up begins at 4:30 p.m. Trucks should be ready for customers by 5:30 p.m. Event typically runs 5:30 p.m until 8:30 p.m.
Centennial Field, under the blue water tower.
- Applications will be reviewed and once determined, confirmation will be emailed
- Applications will be accepted until spaces are filled and confirmed
- To ensure vendor success, Music & Movie Night selects two entrée food trucks and one dessert truck per event
- The event is advertised through social media, flyers, signage, posters, and newsletters
- Food truck parking is limited to assigned designated areas
- All vendors must clean their truck area before leaving and all trash must be placed in receptacles
- No vendors are allowed to walk around the event selling products or passing out information
- All vendors must bring their own extension cords and power strips
- The City has the right to refuse or deny any application
- The City of Dacono reserves the right to refuse any booth or shut down any truck the day of the event.
Food truck participation is complimentary (no fee), however the following licensing and documentation is required:
- Current Mobile Unit License
- Current State of Colorado Sales Tax License registered with the City of Dacono
- Certificate of Liability naming the city as certificate holder
- City of Dacono Business License
- Picture of the food truck
The City of Dacono reserves the right to cancel the Music & Movie Night due to severe weather.
Vendors are responsible for collecting and remitting all applicable sales tax to the State and City.
- Colorado: 2.9%
- City: 3%
The City of Dacono is not liable for any injuries suffered by individuals or damages to trucks, booths or inventory.