Payment assistance is available through local non-profit organizations, including:
- Carbon Valley Help Center: (303)-833-6626
- Low Income Household Water Assistance (LIHWAP)
- Between November 1, 2021 and April 30, 2022 low income households and families may be eligible to receive assistance paying their past due water bills through a new limited time program. The Low Income Household Water Assistance Program (LIHWAP) is a state program funded by the federal government to provide water payment assistance based on income eligibility requirements. If you would like to learn more about this limited time program visit https://cdhs.colorado.gov/leap or call (720) 788-8050 to see if you qualify and apply.
- Our Center of Longmont: (303)-772-5529
- United Way of Weld County: (970)-353-4300
- Weld County Emergency Rental and Assistance (ERA): (970)-400-6600
Most utility services can be performed online.
- Payments can be made through the online portal, payment drop-box at City Hall or send a check through the U.S. Mail.
- We encourage use of e-check for online payments of any kind
- Phone payments will no longer be accepted.
- Consider signing-up for automated payments and paperless utility bill by email.
The City accepts credit cards and debit cards to pay your monthly water and trash bill..
The City of Dacono provides treated water to all residential, commercial and industrial customers in the city limits. Water is billed monthly. The base cost for residential water is $30 for up to 5,000 gallons.
A capital improvements fee is charged each month to all water users for repayment of bonds for the water tower and other water bonds, and line replacement and other capital costs. Residential customers are charged $17 for the capital improvement fee.
Account Access Available
After Hours Emergency Service
The after hours emergency number for Public Works / Water is 303-598-1704.
Weekly trash and biweekly recycling is provided to all residents by Waste Connections of Colorado. All residential customers will receive a 96 gallon trash tote and a 96 gallon recycling tote. Refuse collection is included on the monthly water bill. The monthly rate for trash and recycling collection is $10.93. For questions regarding service or missed trash collection, call 303-288-2100, Monday-Friday between 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m.
Note: Please have totes out for pick up by 7:00 am on collection day. Please follow these Pickup Guidelines to ensure your trash and recycling are picked up each time.
Holiday / Weather: Waste Connections of Colorado observes the following holidays: New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, and Christmas Day. If your service falls on any of these holidays, your pickup will be delayed by one day. For example, if your regular trash day is Thursday, pickup will be delayed until Friday. The normal pickup schedule will resume the following week. Waste Connections of Colorado reserves the right to cancel service on any days it considers unsafe due to inclement weather. Services will resume on your next scheduled collection day.
If you are a new resident of Dacono, please contact both the City at 303-833-2317 and Waste Connections of Colorado at 303-288-2100 to establish trash service.