Zoning Amendment

Rezoning Land

Any petition and application for a rezone of land must first be reviewed by the Planning and Zoning Commission and the city council through the public hearing process. In many instances, a Comprehensive Plan Amendment may also be required.

Notifying Adjoining Property Owners & Public

In order to promote transparency in local land use planning, certified notice must be sent to all adjoining property owners within 300 feet of the site and the public hearing notice shall be posted.

Steps: Contact Us & Submit Payment

Prior to submitting an application, please contact the Department of Community Development to discuss the site. A rezoning application requires an application fee and Cost Agreement.

Related Documents