CITYWIDE CLEAN-OUT MONTH
2018 Citywide Clean-Out Month!
We are making is easier this year to take advantage of the Citywide Clean-Out event. Dacono residents now have the entire month of May to take their large household waste items to the Front Range Landfill in Erie (1830 Weld County Road 5) to dispose of large household items that are not typically accepted through regular trash service. Pick any day in the month of May that works best for you!
Dacono residents, with valid ID, can obtain one voucher from Dacono City Hall for free disposal of one load of large bulk items. Vouchers must be obtained at Dacono City Hall.
- Only one voucher per household will be issued.
- The voucher must be presented to the gate attendant or landfill charges will apply.
- Please note, one load is defined as a single vehicle or truck. A vehicle/truck with a trailer is considered two loads and additional charges will apply.
- Vouchers are not available at the gate.
- Vouchers are only valid for use in the month of May 2018.
Landfill Hours & Details
Go to Front Range Landfill for operating hours and disposal guidelines.
Senior Citizens & Disable Residents
Residents 65 years of age or older or those with a disability can contact Dacono City Hall and request assistance with their bulk waste disposal. For this service please have items curbside labeled “CLEAN-OUT DAY”. All items must be at the curb as city staff will not enter homes or garages to remove items. A maximum of two loads will be picked up from any address.
Call City Hall at 303.833.2317 ext. 131 to schedule a pick-up.
Household Hazardous Waste
Hazardous waste items such as paint, tires, computer monitors and car batteries will not be accepted by the landfill. The Weld County Department of Health accepts many of these items at the South Hazardous Household Waste Facility, 5500 Hwy 52. Call 720.652.4235 ext. 8723 for hours and additional information.