The Colorado Department of Transportation and Asphalt Specialties will start major road work at the intersection of SH 52 and Colorado Blvd on Thursday, March 7th.
- Lane Shift On CO 52 — All lanes will be shifted to the south. Travelers can expect slower speeds in the work zone, but no lanes will be closed and there should not be any delays.
- Northbound Closure On North Colorado Blvd — North Colorado Blvd will be closed starting Thursday for traffic traveling northbound from CO 52. Southbound will remain open. A detour will be in place using Ridgeway Blvd and Tipple Parkway.
- Width Restrictions — Any vehicle over 12 feet wide must us an alternative route.
- Other Impacts May Include:
Estimated Project Schedule:
- Normal working hours will be from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m., Monday through Friday. In special cases these hours may be extended.
- No weekend work is anticipated.
Sign up for project alerts by contacting: