This project extends the ends of a concrete box culvert to improve road safety. Work includes replacing a 36-inch drainage culvert and widening the east side of the intersection to better accommodate truck turn movements. Temporary barrier walls will be used to separate the work area from the travel lanes.
Anticipated traffic impacts for the week of 11/21/2022 include:
- CO 52 shoulder closures near CR 19
- Due to limited space within the work zone, turn restrictions will be in place for trucks as follows: Right turns will be temporarily prohibited for trucks traveling northbound on CR 19 at CO 52. Truck right turns will also be prohibited from westbound CO 52 to northbound CR 19. Restrictions are scheduled to start on Nov. 18.
- Reduced work zone speed limit
- Oversize vehicle with restriction of 12 feet
- No work planned Nov. 24 - 27
All work is weather-dependent and subject to change. All public inquiries should be referred to the project hotline (720-743-0775) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
The latest lane closure information is available at https://www.cotrip.org.